Come one, come all! Our German Street fair is happening this year!
Saturday, October 9th, 9am-4pm
Zion Church Gym, 7th & Grant Streets
This year’s fest will feature the following themed shopping kiosks:
• Antiques—Items over 100 years old including furniture, glassware, pictures, tools, watches, art, books, farm items, etc.
• Vintage Items—Treasures that are 40-50 years old including tins, chests, suitcases, clocks, dishware, buttons, typewriters, scales, knick knacks, vases, books, bookcases, mirrors, etc.
• Kitchen Corner—Cookbooks, cooking tools, towels, dishcloths, pot holders, casserole cozies, bag holders,
ceramics, decorative rugs, handmade trays, picnic ensembles, etc.
• Boutique—Crafted items including jewelry, candles, bath soaps, rag dolls and doll clothes, knit baby blankets,
booties, bibs, bonnets, quilts, mittens, fine art, etc.
• Woodworking—Wooden toys, birdhouses, bird feeders, doll houses, wooden signs, cutting boards, rolling pins,
flower boxes, benches, decorative boxes, etc.
• Ye Old Library—Books & Puzzles! Hundreds of classics, westerns, romance novels, textbooks, kids books, how-
to manuals, fairytales, travel books, magazines, etc.
• Christmas—Festive items such as mantelpieces, ornaments, tree skirts, swags, wreaths, table runners, placemats, tablecloths, dishes, trees, sleds, ice skates, Christmas story books, etc.
• Pantry—Homemade canned foods and garden produce, salsa, sauerkraut, sauces, dried herbs, spices, plants, gourds and pumpkins, and more!
• Bakery—Homemade goods such as küchen, kringles, stöllen, breads, cookies, bars, pastries, pies, cakes, scones, doughnuts, etc.
• Candy—Divinity, fudge, chocolate, peanut brittle, toffee, truffles, caramels, hard candies, etc.
• Kitchen Booth—Sweet snacks including coffee cake, doughnuts, brownies, cookies and more. Grab a snack and eat at a table in the gym or take your plate to go!
• Lunch Kounter—Open all day serving bratwurst and hotdogs, giant German pretzels, potato chips, nachos with cheese sauce, fresh popped popcorn, coffee, soda pop, water, juice and milk.
Donations are being accepted and we’re searching for the next set of co-chairs and an event treasurer.
Sie sehen im Oktober!!